Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Heart Day

Can't get interested in the Olympics. They are just so technical and mechanical anymore. I was reading, and figure skating was on and the commentator was saying that the Chinese couple hadn't been home with their families for more than a week or two since they were very young children. They are now in their late teens. They have been training for their entire lives. I suspect that the same is true in Russia, and other more totalitarian governments. Who really wants to live life that way?

Here, in capitalistic countries, it just costs a fortune. Sigh. Perhaps I'm too cynical.

Finished the Odessa! Soaked, blocked and currently drying.

I'm now knitting my FINAL, really, final Kitty Pi Bed. The count stands at three. Not that it isn't an easy knit, and pretty nice if you want to knit and meditate. But really....I never thought that it would be as popular as it turned out to be. This one is for my mom to give as a gift.

I also have a bead bracelet just hanging around waiting to be repaired. But it just languishes.......

No comments: