Thursday, June 04, 2015

New Knitting At Last...

Throughout all the turmoil of the previous 5 months, I kept knitting...and knitting. Here's my THIRD, and probably last Color Affection. The first was for me, the second was a shop sample for my class, the third is a wild version that I really love. 
 


This is Rhichard Devrieze fingering weight yarn. The colors are pink, multi, and orange. They had really cutesy names, which I just simply cannot remember. It was really hard to get a clear photo of the colors. I tried with this closeup. I really loved knitting with this yarn. I can highly recommended.


Though the colors are electric, I can wear it with nearly anything. I really liked knitting it. But I think three is over my limit. There's more but tomorrow is another day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the color! Reminds me of some Misti Alpaca I have on hand.