Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Karma will getcha every time....

Just as I was congratulating myself that we both DH and I made it through an entire winter, albeit, not much of one, without the requisite colds, flu etc. (You must remember we live and work in an environment that is lousy with people. It's like a petri dish of bugs.), I began not to feel "right". After a surprising episode that had me feeling like I was hungover, without the associated adult beverages, my DH said, "better see the doc, this has happened before". Huh? Happened before? Well, if he hadn't said that I'd still be wondering....my attention is elsewhere frankly. Well, the penny dropped. My sinuses! Of course. When I get a sinus infection, I feel like I'm motion sick standing still in a room; sitting down; and sometimes lying down. I don't have to move a thing. Well, sure enough, I spoke too soon. Sigh. I ALMOST made it.

1 comment:

kemtee said...

Get better soon. I've been through my spring sinus funk and you have my sympathies.