Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The House of Monkey

The House of Monkey: Intelligent and with a fun loving side, Monkeys like to be challenged with every project presenting them with something new and interesting.

Makes me sound more intellectual than I am.

I'm supposed to tell readers, why I'm a crafting Monkey.  Well, why else would I knit TWO pink flamingos? Sorry I couldn't find the photo, so you'll have to link to Rav....sigh.

How about these babies.....

Notice one is wearing "earrings" and has eyelashes and "lips". Gifts for my sister and partner.

Now I'm trying to crochet a hexagon bag....but I've not really crocheted anything substantial since, well, seventh grade. But here I'm am making 28 hexagons. Daunting...you bet. But I'm figuring it out.

But when I chose the Monkey, I was thinking more of my state of mind. I feel like I'm all over the place most of the time - and it shows. 

Tag  4KCBWDAY1 You're it!

No comments: