Thursday, December 10, 2009

Too good to pass up...

I know, that no one really cares what goes on here. Seriously, we're just a pimple on the butt of an elephant.

But sometimes, the bizarre just has to be shared:

Crow Wars

OK, the crows are a nuisance. And if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, Hitchcock's The Birds seems tame by comparison (ask me how I know this), but hearing and seeing the pyrotechnic flashes on cold winter nights, is weird. But heck...we can't shoot 'em. That would upset the eco-system, wouldn't it? Never mind MY eco-system. I also really like how they are lighting the area of the campus where they WANT them to go. How is that a sustainable use of energy?

Sigh. I couldn't make this up in a million years.

P.S. Read the comments...

4 comments:

Mag said...

That is very funny, at a distance! I'm sure it is a horror in close up. At least we have a confirmed withdrawal date form the Crow Command. LOL!

Kaye said...

Ha ha! I just read about how a bunch of ravens attended a "funeral" for an electrocuted friend. Those damn ravens and crows are smart.

My money is on the crows too!

kemtee said...

Four and twenty baked in a pie works for me.

Peggy said...

I found this amusing.... especially your comment of "a pimple on the butt of an elephant as I live in Elephant Butte!... (NM).... but was born and raised in Happy Valley!